Tuesday 9 February 2016

Mixed Media

Blogging has been difficult over the past couple of years, a lot has been going on in my life, family and health problems.
I have found myself distracted and unable to concentrate, but one thing that has helped me is mixed media. I found myself looking on YouTube at 3am (when I should have been sleeping) and then following mixed media artists on their blogs.
The help and inspiration has been fantastic.
I am now addicted to art journals, challenges, blogs and YouTube channels and loving it.


This is a layout from 'Pick A Stick' challenge a closed group on Facebook. It is a monthly challenge and this is January's.

Another group I belong to is Mike Deakin's, who has been a great inspiration, Mission Inspiration. This is also a Facebook group and has a monthly challenge.

In the future I hope to blog my various mixed media projects.




No comments: